peach+leopard

 photo peach2.jpg  photo peach1.jpg  photo peach3.jpg  photo peach5.jpg  photo peach4.jpg  photo peach6.jpg

{ shirt:similar | jeans:target | shoes:similar | bag:similar | necklaces:similar, similar, similar }

I am obsessed with this shirt and the color. I actually bought it at Target recently and I know they still have it but for some reason its not online. It comes in a bunch of colors too. Pretty much everything I'm wearing here is from Target. Shoes too but they're from last year. My friend Mel actually took these for me instead of Brent so we had a lot of fun shooting. We did 4 looks which is great because I only get to shoot twice a week. Mel will be featured as a model this week, she is so natural and amazing and tiny and I'm so excited. Thanks Mel!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment