ruffles

 photo r1.jpg  photo r2.jpg  photo r3.jpg  photo r4.jpg  photo r5.jpg
{ shirt: old from Wal-Mart, similar | shorts:target | jacket:forever21 | sandals:similar | necklace:similar }
 
All this post has told me is that I need a tan. LOL. Okay, so I've had this shirt for about 4 years. And you read it right- I got it from Wal-Mart. I haven't worn it in forever but its a favorite of Brent's so he made me do it and I ain't mad at him. These shorts are the most comfortable and I can tuck shirts into them and I don't look cray! The jacket surprisingly wasn't too heavy at all for a summer night in Florida. We actually went out to dinner and a movie this night and I kept in on the whole time. And the sandals? The most comfortable and on sale at Target...of course ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment