date night

 photo emerald2.jpg  photo emerald1.jpg  photo emerald4.jpg  photo emerald3.jpg

{shirt: old from Target, similar | jeans: old from Forever 21, similar | shoes: old from Target, similar | necklace: old from Forever 21, similar }
Today is Brent and I's 4 month wedding anniversary so this is what I wore out to dinner and the movies. I also want to thank Brent because he had a bad day and didn't want to take these pictures but he did and I love him for it <3 Anyway. Sorry that all of these items are old but I always try to post the most similar things so y'all can find them online. I feel like this outfit is perfect for a summer night. It's cute and easy and really comfortable. These are like the only heels I can walk in. This outfit would also look awesome with cute sandals or a blazer and different shoes. 
Happy Sunday! I worked all day so I hope you guys did something cooler.
xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment