no longer a j.crew virgin!

jcrew6 jcrew4 jcrew1 jcrew3
 
{ shirt:J.Crew | shorts:J.Crew | shoes:similar | necklace:similar | sunglasses:similar }
 
I am so excited that I finally went to J.Crew! I feel like I have finally crossed the threshold from regular person to real fashion blogger. They had 20% off throughout the whole store and 30% if you have a J.Crew card...uh oh. Maybe next time? I love this shirt but I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to keep it or not. I feel like it's a little boxy? I don't know. Also, don't say anything about the leopard heels. I know I wear them a lot but in my opinion, leopard goes with everything. If you don't like it, feel free to donate to the "Simone needs a pair of neutral Steve Madden wedges."
 
It's a real thing.
 
xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment