mixed prints

 photo k1.jpg  photo k4.jpg  photo k2.jpg  photo k5.jpg
 
{ shirt:from forever 21, similar | jeans:target | shoes:similar | necklace:from target, similar }
 
I'm sorry I haven't posted since last Sunday! Lack of inspiration plus my photographer (good ole' Brent) has been working late. Anyway, a few weeks ago I bought these olive khaki skinnies frommmmm guess where? Yup, Target. They have gold studs on the pockets that I love but they aren't showing with this shirt. I think I'm going to take them to a tailor to make them skinnier at the bottom because I don't love them rolled up.
 
I've been having a hard time becoming inspired lately so if anyone has any looks or anything they'd like to see, please let me know! I'm super lame lately.
 
Also, today is Father's Day! I don't celebrate that but it's really cool when a dad can be a dad so I hope everyone had a great day with their dad today. And happy Sunday!
 
xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment