rain boots

rain1 rain3 rain2 rain4
 
{ shirt:Forever 21 | jeans:Express | boots:Target }
 
Oh, rain boots. You either love 'em or you hate 'em. I use to hate them until about 3 weeks ago when we got a lot of rain and my sandals kept getting wet in puddles and I said to myself, "Self, you need a pair of rain boots." Then on a recent trip to Target, they kind of just fell from the sky. They were the ONLY pair of rain boots Target had that just happened to be my size and just happened to be coral. Whaaaaaaat? They were only $10 but online they're full price so I'm not sure what the deal is with that. Also, If you've never tried the ankle jeans from Express, you need to. They're the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn and they're the perfect length. I think they'd be flattering on anyone. The only thing that sucks is that they're those pants that get loose after you wear them so I'd suggest getting one size down. That's just me.
 
So that's my rain boot story.
 
And please excuse my ghetto umbrella.
 
xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment