summer essentials

 photo summeressentials-1.jpg

1. Baroque Satin Trousers | I've been in love with these silly pants lately, and while I use to think they were ridiculous, I tried on a pair in Target and I fell in love. These ones are silk which is great because you can dress them up or down.

2. Crochet Beau Boot | I am so obsessed with these boots. I found them while searching through Wanelo which is basically like a Pinterest for clothing but you can buy everything on there . Its amazing. Any way, I love these boots but they're $198 so it's not happening. And yes, boots are okay for summer. My rules.

3. Linen Tailored Blazer | This blazer is perfect for summer because one, it's white and two, it's white. It's tailored so it'll flatter almost any shape and you can also dress this up or down. I have been looking for a white blazer for a while now for summer.

4. Daisy Chain Collar | J.Crew had pretty much this same exact necklace for more than $100 so for $44 this is a steal. It's so cute and summery and can really be added to the most simple outfit to add just what it needs. Statement necklaces are really 'in' right now and BaubleBar and Lulu*s have THE cutest jewelry at such great prices. If you want to try statement necklaces but don't want to spend a ton, I would absolutely check out those sites.

5. Navy High Waisted Bikini | Basically, it's summer and I'm not prepared for it so I really want to try a high waisted bikini to cover all the ugly. I love this one because I love that the stripes are navy which makes it look a bit nautical and I just love that the high waisted-ness looks so retro.

6. Silk Cami | Need. This is such a versatile piece that can also be dressed up or dressed down. I have silk tank tops but the cami-style straps make it look so delicate and feminine and kind of expensive actually. You can put it over your bathing suit at the beach or wear it with a blazer to work. Anything goes with this.

7. Ecote Oversized Printed Tote Bag | This bag is GIANT. Like if you click on this link to the bag and see the pictures of the model holding it, she could probably fit in this bag. It's so huge which is perfect if you're using it for the beach. You can probably throw ten towels in this thing. And your dog.


Well, here are all my favs for summer so far. Comment and let me know what your summer essentials are!




0 comments:

Post a Comment