going home

bff1 bff2 bff5 bff4 bff3
 
{ dress:Forever 21 | sweater:old from American Eagle, similar | shoes:Aldo | necklace:old from Forever 21, similar }
 
I went home to my parents house this week to meet up with my best friend, Sam! I really love using models for two reason: I love being the photographer and I can get poses and angles that Brent just doesn't understand (sorry, babe) and I can feature styles that I love but cannot pull off. Sam and I were limited on clothing since it was a little spur of the moment photo shoot and we were only there for a day so we didn't pack much. This is so simple but such a good way to change a plain sundress and a plain sweater. I really love this outfit mostly because it WAS so random and I feel like I make my best creations when I just throw stuff together. This is perfect for a cool summer night (jk, Florida) and would even be super cute with great sandals. Enjoy :-)
 
Sidenote- If anyone who reads this blog genuinely likes it, it would be awesome if you could share my blog and like my Facebook page here. And to anyone who does read regularly, I love you <3
 
Have a great weekend guys. Tomorrow is my Monday...
 
xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment